SIGNAL KEY PROVIDES THREE MAIN SERVICES:
Improvement Initiative Program Design
Give your goals a work plan with program design: the time, resources and activities required for game-changing achievements.
Signal Key will help you define success, decide what to measure and how to measure it, choose the right people to do the work, pick the most promising practices to test in your setting, develop your program curriculum, build leadership skills in your participants, and plan for continued improvement after the project ends.
Instruction for Performance Improvement
YOUR AUDIENCE OF BUSY PROFESSIONALS NEEDS PRACTICAL IDEAS THAT THEY CAN TEST OUT AND TAILOR TO THEIR WORK.
People need to kick the tires of new ideas and new practices, not just take some guy’s word for it. A hallmark of the Signal Key approach is taking big concepts and detailed technical approaches and making them accessible, hands-on and fun. When Hunter is teaching, everyone gets it. And everyone has a laugh or two. Popular topics: Making changes stick
- Leadership lessons from project-based improvement work
- Managing a multi-organization improvement initiative
- Engaging other people in change work
- The Model for Improvement (popularized in health care by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement)
EVERY DAY, YOU DANCE WITH THE TWIN BEASTS OF ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE AND INDIVIDUAL CHANGE.
These beasts are beguiling and taunting. They are inextricably linked. Performance improvement approaches are a key part of the dance with these beasts, and the tools and methodology require a lot of thought and practice themselves. Signal Key provides individual and group coaching to improvement professionals to support your growth in knowledge, confidence and stamina in the dance. Beast-dancing lessons, if you will. Coaching can help with all sorts of related challenges:
- People run the other way when they see you coming with a new project.
- No one can agree on what to measure and how to measure it.
- The big decision-makers are too busy to look out for your little project.
- You need new ideas for how to make training sessions interesting.
- No one speaks your language.
- This work may be driving you crazy.
PARTIAL LIST OF SIGNAL KEY CLIENTS
Affinity Medical Solutions, Bay Area, CA
Brown & Toland Physicians, San Francisco
California HealthCare Foundation
California School-Based Health Alliance
Center for Care Innovations, Oakland
Central Health, Austin, Texas
Community Health Partnership, Santa Clara, CA
JPS Health Network, Fort Worth, Texas
Pacific Business Group on Health, San Francisco
Partnership HealthPlan of California
San Francisco Health Network
School-Based Health Alliance, Washington, DC
School of Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley